Our rental is 5 min walk from the center of Haarlem.
And 2 minutes from the central station of Haarlem.
Garage 20 meters in front of the store.
Haarlem is a amazing city with a lot of sightseeing attractions.
We herewith give you some suggestions you can choose from before your arrival.
See also our packages.
Through this site you can contact us to make an reservation to rent bicycles.
You can also rent without a reservation.
(If you want to be sure that the bike(s) you want is(are) available, we strongly recommend you to book/make an reservation)
Go to rental, click on the bike you want to hire, etc
Why rent a bicycle from Rent a Bike Haarlem?
• Always the newest bicycles
• You can rent a bicycle from just 10 euro
• Each bicycle has two sturdy locks. You get a bicycle pump and adhesive kit along with rental bike
• Luxe saddles
• Friendly and well trained staff, English and German speaking
• Very accessible (close to railway station, 2 min walk)
• Ample parking, Also parking garage across the street Lange Herenstraat.
• Online reservations possible, see menu “Rental”.
• A delicious way to the city to explore on your own.
• Our employees are happy to help you
• We have several bicycle route maps configured to independently and city surrounding it.(o.a. Haarlem, Nationaal Park Kennemerland(duinen), Zandvoort, Bloemendaal aan Zee,
Elswout, Spaarndam, Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden, Lisse, Hillegom).
• We give groups a first aid bag
• special bicycles and accessories
• we also brings on location
• For special wishes you can contact us
Zuid-Kennemerland National Park is 20 minutes by bike.
You can buy with us the roadmap available for .50 cents to the National Park
You can also buy the book:with the Wind in your hair.In this book you will find a detailed map of the entire National Park and all the information and details. 23 pages for 3 euros. You hereby supports the National Park.
The beach of Bloemendaal aan Zee and Zandvoort on 30 minutes cycling. Nice through the dunes cycling on cycle paths.
Cycling maps available.
Cyling maps are also available from www.vvvhaarlem.nl
Also it is nice to go cycling to Spaarnwoude.
The route can go bv by Spaarndam. Our fishing village.
You will find on your way 3500 hectares of green bike paths,
nature, nature -farm, sheep, cows etc.
Cycle routes available at Tourist Information Haarlem.
You can bike through the Nationaal Park and see all the Scottish Highlanders, wild pony s,
foxes and the beautiful lakes. The entrance of the National Park is free.
Rent a Bike Haarlem is open all year round.
Each season has its charm to go cycling.
|Monday||9.00 – 18.00|
|Thuesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Thursday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Friday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday:||9.00 – 18.00|
(closed on sunday from 1 of November till 1 of April)
|9.00 – 18.00|
Easter open both days.
King’s Day closed.