Do you want to be sure of a bike? Then make a reservation!
Click here to make a reservation.
Our store is a 5 minute walk from the center of Haarlem.
And a 2 minute walk from the central station of Haarlem (just across the stationsquare).
There is also a garage to park your car 20 meters in front of the store.
Haarlem is only a 15-minute train ride from Amsterdam.
Cycle from Haarlem to Zandvoort? You can be there in 40 minutes!
As a bike-lover we feel like you should be able to enjoy your bike without any worries. Because of this basic principle we only rent out the best quality bikes.
ZANDVOORT aan Zee is only 25 minutes away (by car) from Amsterdam. You can easily reach Haarlem and Zandvoort by train (15 min). Zandvoort was originally a fishing village and has a beautiful, large, long beach with various nice beach restaurants and bars. Zandvoort has a number of beautiful little streets with typical old Dutch fishermen’s houses. Rent a bike, 3 or 8 speed bike, E bikes or scooter, also E-scooters for rent and explore the Haarlem-Bloemendaal-Zandvoort area
Why rent a bicycle from Rent a Bike Haarlem?
• Choose from a wide range of quality bikes in our arrangement.
• You can rent a bicycle from just €10,-
• Each bicycle has two sturdy locks.
• You get a bicycle pump and adhesive kit along with rental bike
• Friendly and well trained staff, English, German, Italian and Spanish speaking.
• Very accessible, 1 street behind central station (close to central station Haarlem, just cross the station square)
• Ample parking, Also parking garage across the street Lange Herenstraat
• Online reservations possible, see menu “Rental”
• A great way to explore the city and its surroundings on your own pace
• Our employees are happy to help you
• We have several bicycle routes mapped out to explore the city and surrounding it (i.e. Haarlem, Nationaal Park Kennemerland(duinen), Zandvoort, Bloemendaal aan Zee,
Elswout, Spaarndam, Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden, Lisse, Hillegom).
• We give groups a first aid bag
• Special bicycle accessories
• For special wishes you can contact us
Haarlem is a city with a lot of sightseeing attractions.
We hope to give you some suggestions to choose from to visit when you will be here.
You can also see our packages in the “Packages” page.
For more information on cycling routes, visit our “Routes” page.
National Park Zuid-Kennemerland
Beach, sea and the dunes
Spaarndam (Hansje Brinker), Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden (Harbor and 2nd entry National Park)
Outdoor places and estates
For more cycling routes you can visit VVV Haarlem.
Rent a Bike Haarlem is open all year round.
Each season has its charm to go cycling.
|Monday||9.00 – 18.00|
|Tuesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Thursday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Friday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Sunday:||9.00 – 18.00|
Easter open both days.
King’s Day closed.