Formule 1 RACE days Zandvoort arrangement.
We do not have a cancellation policy. Reservations and tickets are therefore non-refundable.
In view of developments regarding the corona virus:
Your reservation remains valid for the new race dates 2021.
Do you want to be sure of a bike? Make a reservation!
Click here to make a reservation.
NOTE: We are currently working hard to get our mobile website in order. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Our store is a 5 minute walk from the center of Haarlem.
And a 2 minute walk from the central station of Haarlem (just across the stationsquare).
There is also an interparking garage to park your car 20 meters in front of the store.
Haarlem is only a 15-minute train ride from Amsterdam.
Cycle from Haarlem to Zandvoort? You can be there in 40 minutes!
As a bike-lover we feel like you should be able to enjoy your bike without any worries. Because of this basic principle we only rent out the best quality bikes.
ZANDVOORT aan Zee is nearby Amsterdam. You can easily reach Haarlem by train (15 min). Zandvoort was originally a fishing village and has a beautiful, large, long beach with various nice beach restaurants and bars. Zandvoort has a number of beautiful little streets with typical old Dutch fishermen’s houses. Rent a bike, 3 or 8 speed bike, E bikes or E-carriercycles, etc etc for rent and explore the Haarlem-Bloemendaal-Zandvoort area
Why rent a bicycle from Rent a Bike Haarlem?
You rent the bikes from 9.00 till 18.00 hours. We are not a 24 hours company
• Choose from a wide range of quality bikes in our arrangement.
• You can rent a bicycle from just €8 euro
• Each bicycle has two locks.
• You get a bicycle pump and adhesive kit along with rental bike
• 15% discount for elderly with a 65+ card (only the cardholder), not valid on E bikes
• Friendly and well trained staff, English, German, Italian and Spanish speaking.
• Very accessible, 1 street behind central station (close to central station Haarlem, just cross the station square)
• CAR parking, also an interparking parking garage across the street Lange Herenstraat. 10% discount((only on presentation of your reservation so not your parking ticket)
• A great way to explore the city and its surroundings on your own pace
• Our employees are happy to help you
• We have several bicycle routes mapped out to explore the city and surrounding it (i.e. Haarlem, Nationaal Park Kennemerland(duinen), Zandvoort, Bloemendaal aan Zee,
Elswout, Spaarndam, Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden, Lisse, Hillegom).
• We give groups a first aidkit, pump and repairset in a luxery pannier
• Special bicycle accessories, o.a. phoneholder
• For special wishes you can contact us
Haarlem is a city with a lot of sightseeing attractions.
We hope to give you some suggestions to choose from to visit when you will be here.
You can also see our packages in the “Packages” page.
For more information on cycling routes, visit our “Routes” page.
National Park Zuid-Kennemerland
Beach, sea and the dunes
Spaarndam (Hansje Brinker), Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden (Harbor and 2nd entry National Park)
Outdoor places and estates
Keuken hof (gardens in Lisse)
For more cycling routes you can visit VVV Haarlem.
Rent a Bike Haarlem is open all year round.
Each season has its charm to go cycling.
|Monday||9.00 – 18.00|
|Tuesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Thursday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Friday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Sunday:||9.30 – 18.00 uur*|
Easter open both days.
King’s Day 27th of April open
5th of May open