Do you want to be sure of a bike? Then make a reservation!
Click here to make a reservation.
Our store is a 5 minute walk from the center of Haarlem.
And a 2 minute walk from the central station of Haarlem (just across the stationsquare).
There is also a garage to park your car 20 meters in front of the store.
As a bike-lover we feel like you should be able to enjoy your bike without any worries. Because of this basic principle we only rent out the best quality bikes.
Why rent a bicycle from Rent a Bike Haarlem?
• Choose from a wide range of quality bikes in our arrangement.
• You can rent a bicycle from just €10,-
• Each bicycle has two sturdy locks.
• You get a bicycle pump and adhesive kit along with rental bike
• Friendly and well trained staff, English, German, Italian and Spanish speaking.
• Very accessible (close to central station Haarlem, just cross the station square)
• Ample parking, Also parking garage across the street Lange Herenstraat
• Online reservations possible, see menu “Rental”
• A great way to explore the city and its surroundings on your own pace
• Our employees are happy to help you
• We have several bicycle routes mapped out to explore the city and surrounding it (i.e. Haarlem, Nationaal Park Kennemerland(duinen), Zandvoort, Bloemendaal aan Zee,
Elswout, Spaarndam, Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden, Lisse, Hillegom).
• We give groups a first aid bag
• Special bicycle accessories
• For special wishes you can contact us
Haarlem is a city with a lot of sightseeing attractions.
We hope to give you some suggestions to choose from to visit when you will be here.
You can also see our packages in the “Packages” page.
For more information on cycling routes, visit our “Routes” page.
National Park Zuid-Kennemerland
Beach, sea and the dunes
Spaarndam (Hansje Brinker), Spaarnwoude, IJmuiden (Harbor and 2nd entry National Park)
Outdoor places and estates
For more cycling routes you can visit VVV Haarlem.
Rent a Bike Haarlem is open all year round.
Each season has its charm to go cycling.
|Monday||9.00 – 18.00|
|Tuesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Thursday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Friday:||9.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday:||9.00 – 18.00|
We will open again on Sundays from 24 March 2019!
Easter open both days.
King’s Day closed.